From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Nathan Ridge <zeratul976@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 2:46 PM
To: CDT Mailing List
Subject: [cdt-dev] cannot install build of master branch into Neon installation

Hi,

I'm trying to install a build of the master branch into a new Neon installation, and getting the following error:

Missing requirement: C/C++ Development Tools UI 6.1.0.201609221424 (org.eclipse.cdt.ui 6.1.0.201609221424) requires 'bundle org.eclipse.tools.templates.ui 1.1.0' but it could not be found

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need an Oxygen M1 installation or something to install a build of the master branch?

Thanks,
Nate