[cdt-dev] text hovers

I’ve been trying to understand how the debugger text hover gets preference over the other types of hovers that the C editor provides. As far as I can tell, the hover providers are sorted by their labels (apart from “Annotation” which gets installed last, and “Combined” which gets installed first), so it’s just luck that the description “Debugger” comes before the other hovers (e.g. “Documentation”). Can anyone confirm this is the case?

Thanks,
Greg

Back to the top