Re: [cdt-dev] Function Call view

Hi Stephen,

Your work on this sounds very interesting and will add value to CDT.

Presently, neither my colleague nor I have authorization to contribute to CDT, but we hope to remedy that soon.

I assume this means that you need to get your contributor agreements sorted out?

Our intention would be to make this available to the community if there is interest.

I think there is of interest and would be willing to be a reviewer when you are ready.

I don't have any other suggestions or criticisms at this point. The plan you outlined here seems good to me.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.