Re: [cdt-dev] Unable to build CDT from latest source

Hi Avi,

I don't know the answer to your question, but in case you didn't know
you may find the last build output log from CDT's master here:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/cdt/job/cdt-master/. The most recent code
did build ok there, perhaps you could identify the difference between
your setup and CDT's build machine?

Alternatively, if you don't need the user docs to be built, you could
use a workaround to exclude the problematic build portion by removing
org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user from the root pom.xml
(https://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/tree/pom.xml#n77).

Hopefully someone else on the list will have a more complete answer.

HTH
Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham