[cdt-dev] SWTBot Tests

Hey gang,

I’d just like to pass on my thanks to the Autotools gang and their SWTBot tests. They caught a bug in my Build Targets change on Linux (sorry I don’t use Linux much). I would have checked it in if those tests didn’t fail on my verify job and I would have made a mess.

We really need to enhance our SWTBot test coverage to at least cover some sanity testing. Once my mad rush for the fall closes, I’ll definitely help more with that.

Thanks!
Doug.

Back to the top