Re: [cdt-dev] Builds?

I think they are all ours. Some of them are Hudson processes and some
are maven (presumably the maven are the parents of the eclipse ones),
but the suspicious ones all have this or something similar as one of
the thread's stack trace (see below). There was one verify build
running when I captured this.

By my quick count:
- total process: 14
- maven processes waiting on a Unix process (blocking on
java.lang.UNIXProcess.waitFor): 6
- number of processes blocked on doing
CProjectDescriptionManager.runWspModification: 6
- hudson itself: 1
- the build that was actually known to be running: 1 (maven was
zipping at the time in
org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.zip.AbstractZipArchiver.zipFile)

I'll file a bug on this for what its worth.

"Worker-3" #58 prio=5 os_prio=0 tid=0x00007fc1242d9000 nid=0x1a10 in
Object.wait() [0x00007fc10dbd0000]
   java.lang.Thread.State: WAITING (on object monitor)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:502)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.ThreadJob.waitForRun(ThreadJob.java:270)
- locked <0x00000000ff700bc0> (a java.lang.Object)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.ThreadJob.joinRun(ThreadJob.java:197)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.ImplicitJobs.begin(ImplicitJobs.java:92)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.JobManager.beginRule(JobManager.java:307)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CProjectDescriptionManager.runWspModification(CProjectDescriptionManager.java:483)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CProjectDescriptionManager.runWspModification(CProjectDescriptionManager.java:454)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CExternalSettingsManager.settingsChanged(CExternalSettingsManager.java:439)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CExternalSettingContainerFactoryWithListener.notifySettingsChange(CExternalSettingContainerFactoryWithListener.java:48)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CfgExportSettingContainerFactory.handleEvent(CfgExportSettingContainerFactory.java:253)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CProjectDescriptionManager.notifyListeners(CProjectDescriptionManager.java:2212)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.AbstractCProjectDescriptionStorage.fireLoadedEvent(AbstractCProjectDescriptionStorage.java:268)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.xml.XmlProjectDescriptionStorage.getProjectDescription(XmlProjectDescriptionStorage.java:264)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CProjectDescriptionManager.getProjectDescriptionInternal(CProjectDescriptionManager.java:437)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CProjectDescriptionManager.getProjectDescription(CProjectDescriptionManager.java:419)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CProjectDescriptionManager.getProjectDescription(CProjectDescriptionManager.java:413)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CProjectDescriptionManager.getProjectDescription(CProjectDescriptionManager.java:406)
at org.eclipse.cdt.core.model.CoreModel.getProjectDescription(CoreModel.java:1424)
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com