[cdt-dev] investigating performance issues

Hi,

I'm investigating the performance impact of a patch that I'm reviewing (bug 490475).

I noticed that with the patch applied, indexing a project, and performing certain UI operations such as "Open Declaration", take longer than before. I would like to understand what exactly is taking up the additional time.

Is there a profiler or other tool that's typically used to investigate issues like this?

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top