Re: [cdt-dev] Introduction

Best place is to look at the code for the CMake plug-ins. Then look at
everything in ICBuildConfiguration and friends. That¹s the root of the new
build model. There isn¹t much to it and it¹s all really new and barely
documented but you should be able to see how things flow.

do you really mean the CMake plugin? There is hardly any code there..

Qt qmake
projects are working if you want to see an example of it in action.

not for me. I am trying to create a Qt project from within a debuggable IDE launched from the CDT development setup. All I get is a "Build not configured correctly". When I open the Preference dialog, I see all kinds of NullpointerExceptions. I can create and build C++ projects, however

Christian

Back to the top