Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Error Parsers and the CDT Build Console

Wow, thanks for your _quick_ reply. :-) I'll try that! And I'll keep
you updated.

In the meantime, here is a corrected version of my previous pseudo-code:

final IConsole console = CCorePlugin.getDefault().getConsole();
console.start(myProject);
final OutputStream consoleOutput = console.getOutputStream();
consoleOutput.write(/* GCC output written into the console */);
consoleOutput.flush();
consoleOutput.close();

Thanks again,
  Rainer