From: Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 11:56 AM
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] API tooling problems in master

Oops. Looks like my API baseline is broken. I’ll fix these up on Monday. They came across with the cherry picking I did back in June. I may want to apifilter these since no one has had a chance to subclass IToolChain at this point and these were a necessary architecture changes when I went to finish the Arduino work.

Doug.