Re: [cdt-dev] API tooling problems in master

Oops. Looks like my API baseline is broken. I’ll fix these up on Monday. They came across with the cherry picking I did back in June. I may want to apifilter these since no one has had a chance to subclass IToolChain at this point and these were a necessary architecture changes when I went to finish the Arduino work.

Doug.

From: <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Sergey Prigogin <eclipse.sprigogin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, July 15, 2016 at 4:00 PM
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] API tooling problems in master

I'm using the following API tooling problems. Does anybody else see them?
  1. /org.eclipse.cdt.core/src/org/eclipse/cdt/core/buildline 30 @since tag problem
    Missing @since tag on setProperty(String, String)IToolChain.java
  2. /org.eclipse.cdt.core/src/org/eclipse/cdt/core/buildline 51 @since tag problem
    The field org.eclipse.cdt.core.build.IToolChain.ATTR_PACKAGE in an interface that is intended to be implemented or extended has been addedIToolChain.java
  3. /org.eclipse.cdt.core/src/org/eclipse/cdt/core/buildline 30 Compatibility Problem
    The method org.eclipse.cdt.core.build.IToolChain.setProperty(String, String) in an interface that is intended to be implemented has been addedIToolChain.java
  4. /org.eclipse.cdt.core/src/org/eclipse/cdt/core/buildline 51 Compatibility Problem
    The major version should be incremented in version 6.0.0, since API breakage occurred since version 6.0.0MANIFEST.MF
  5. /org.eclipse.cdt.core/META-INFline 5 Version Numbering Problem
-sergey

Back to the top