[cdt-dev] CDT 9.0.1

Hey gang,

Unless there are objections, this week is ramp down week for CDT 9.0.1. I believe all major items are done at this point and we should be focused on ensuring a quality release.

Then plan is to take the build on Friday morning. Do some quick smoke tests and publish that later in the day.

This build will also form the foundations for the Arduino C++ IDE for Neon that I will be publishing to the Eclipse MarketPlace.

Over the next few days after that I’ll be creating the Eclipse C++ IDE entry in the MarketPlace as well. It will have the same contents as our Eclipse C++ package and will allow users of the other packages to combine them.

Going forward, I’m not sure we’ll do a 9.0.2. I will be releasing updates to the Arduino C++ IDE off of the CDT 9.0 branch in it’s own p2 site as people raise issues and I fix them. But I think the plan there will be to roll those up into CDT 9.1 which is only a couple of months away.

Let us know if you have any questions, concerns, etc.
Doug.

Back to the top