Re: [cdt-dev] Polarsys Rover @ CDT Summit Europe

I was just looking at the Polarsys Robot page yesterday. Robots are exciting again especially with all the stuff NASA and the commercial space companies are doing and the explosion of Raspberry Pi and Arduino in the hobbyist space. I plan on building something as well, maybe follow the Polarsys plans, but running my favourite RTOS. It’s a great vehicle to write about and share our Eclipse story.

I’d love to see articles on Hackaday and other embedded websites showing how to use Eclipse. I’ve seen a few that have been done by people we don’t even know and that’s really cool. But as we introduce new features and clean up workflows, we contributors should be doing more and I plan on dedicating time to that. Hope others can too.

Doug.

From: <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Tracy Miranda <tracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, July 8, 2016 at 10:38 AM
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] Polarsys Rover @ CDT Summit Europe

Hi all,

Gaël Blondelle will be bringing the Polarsys Rover along to the CDT summit in Europe. The Polarsys Rover is a new outreach project to highlight the Systems Engineering Solutions from Polarsys & Eclipse in a fun way. The Rover project is a CDT user and will be great to hear directly from some of our users and see CDT in action.

For more on the project, please see:
[3] Rpver autoparking video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXIGw6G2x70

Also to join us at the CDT summit, please see

Regards,
Tracy

Back to the top