Re: [cdt-dev] sysroot with spaces

My personal experience is that GDB is frustratingly inconsistent in
the area of such parsing of commands. Therefore, my cheap answer is
that the issue is on GDB side. However that answer does no one any
good, so the real answer is that if we (CDT) want to support GDB, we
have to support the GDB that is there, so CDT is really "at fault"
here.

As it is typically individual MI commands that cause a problem, those
individual commands that need to be updated for their quoting rules.

HTH
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham