Re: [cdt-dev] CDT headlessBuild -I and -include

Hi CD,

Not sure if you are asking about how to write test cases to ensure
this works, or looking for user help. For user help, your best bet is
the forum https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/80/.

If you are looking to understand or improve the rest coverage for the
include paths feature, that would be great. There is a lot of activity
at the moment on improving the build infrastructure. I am not sure if
there are tests for this part of the code, but if there are any they
will be in git [1,2]

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/tree/build/org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.tests
[2] https://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/tree/build/org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.tests

Jonah