Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Call now

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Will be spending time on Qt and hopefully get minimal Cmake support working
> for 9.1. Also excited for my Standard build proposal but not sure when that
> fits in my schedule yet, though I think I need it for some work with
> FreeRTOS I’m doing with my ESP8266, but I could use Cmake for that too.
> We’ll see where it ends up.

and thanks for all the efforts you and your fellows put into the
Eclipse CDT project. I am a big fan of it!

If you are interested, I have a CMake configuration for the ESP8266
using both the FreeRTOS, the NonOS-Libs, and the Arduino framework:
  * https://github.com/rpoisel/esp8266-cmake

It can be used in other projects by referring to it as a git submodule:
  * https://github.com/rpoisel/esp8266-arduino-mqtt

At the moment it's not that well documented. But maybe it is of use to
someone out there. :-) Hopefully I have some time in the foreseeable
future to improve it a bit.

Many regards,
  Rainer

Back to the top