From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Yevgeny Shifrin [yevshif@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: June 28, 2016 9:12 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] MULTI Plug-in 2.1.8 (ghs.launch.multi 2.1.8) requires 'bundle org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core 0.0.0' but it could not be found

Hi,

We are using Grin - Hills plugin in our environment.
It seems that it cannot be installed in the latest Eclipse version.

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
  Software being installed: Green Hills MULTI for Eclipse (68K/ColdFire) 2.1.8 (ghs.multi.cf.feature.group 2.1.8)
  Missing requirement: MULTI Plug-in 2.1.8 (ghs.launch.multi 2.1.8) requires 'bundle org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core 0.0.0' but it could not be found
  Cannot satisfy dependency:
    From: Green Hills MULTI for Eclipse (68K/ColdFire) 2.1.8 (ghs.multi.cf.feature.group 2.1.8)
    To: ghs.launch.multi [2.1.8]

We would appreciate suggestions from your side?

Thanks,
Yevgeny

Back to the top