Re: [cdt-dev] Fwd: CMSIS++ RTOS: fully functional reference implementation

Jonah is right. Thank you for sharing :)

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 1:08 PM, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: CMSIS++ RTOS: fully functional reference implementation
Date: 24 June 2016 at 09:39:47 GMT+3
To: Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

Interesting article, thanks for sharing it. I think you should send this to cdt-dev as it is relevant to that whole community afaict.

Jonah

On Friday, 24 June 2016, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
in case you'll ever be interested in a modern C++ RTOS:

        https://community.arm.com/groups/tools/blog/2016/06/24/cmsis-rtos-reference-implementation-fully-functional

CMSIS++ will provide the core components for xPacks/XCDL packages, the main beneficiaries of my planned CDT build plug-ins.

regards,

Liviu

--
~~~