De : cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Doug Schaefer
Envoyé : jeudi 23 juin 2016 20:06
À : CDT General developers list.
Objet : Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.0 + CMake

From: <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Tim Orling <ticotimo@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 1:53 PM
To: "CDT General developers list." <
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.0 + CMake

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 8:45 AM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

CMake support didn’t make the cut for CDT 9.0. We have a start on it and will continue working over the summer. Watch the New and Noteworthy notes for the releases for when that will appear.

It’s a lower priority thing for me at the moment and we have no one else who’s really stepped up to help yet. It is a great feature and it would be great to have given how popular CMake has become. I’ve mentioned it in my talk proposal for EclipseCon Europe so I’ll need to make some progress on it before then :).

We have had cmake support in our plugin and this is on my roadmap, so I will most likely be able to help with your efforts over the summer.

Cool. That would be awesome. The main thing I’m missing is a CMakeLists.txt file editor. The build system is on the new one and somewhat exists already. Still need to extract scanner info data from it tho.

--Tim (Intel)

Doug.