Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.0/Neon is available!

Some of these nice features could go directly into CDT.
Have you considered submitting them?
From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Liviu Ionescu [ilg@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: June 23, 2016 2:14 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.0/Neon is available!

> On 23 Jun 2016, at 18:52, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> the GNU ARM Eclipse plug-ins run just fine on Neon!
>
> Very cool. I¹ve had a chance to take a look at them and it¹s a pretty
> awesome service you¹re providing there.

thank you for your nice words.

there are many details in the GNU ARM Eclipse design and implementation that contribute to a great user experience, probably the mostly appreciated being the good integration with the debuggers, the peripheral registers memory view, but also others less visible, like totally portable configurations (without paths or local definitions), easy use of multiple toolchains, etc.

regards,

Liviu