Re: [cdt-dev] New Build System (-> xPacks/xcdl)

> On 22 Jun 2016, at 23:32, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> ... Just out of curiosity, if it is similar to CMake, why not just use CMake?

you probably missed the second requirement listed in my message.

if you know a method to manage a cmake configuration from a gui (in the sense of adding source folders, include folders, compile options, dependencies, etc) and to extract the configuration required by the indexer, please let me know.

regards,

Liviu

Back to the top