From: <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of wainer Moschetta <wainersm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 8:57 AM
To: "cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] New Build System

Hi Doug!

I've toolchain plug-ins using the old build system. Also I've new ones being developed under old infrastructure.

I want to use the new build system though. is there any high-level description of the system? How close the actual implementation is of initial design proposed on https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/Build/Doug ?

I would appreciate any initial pointers to look at.

Thanks for working it out!

- Wainer