Re: [cdt-dev] Request for CDT 9.0.1

Sounds good to me!

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Marc Dumais [marc.dumais@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 15 June 2016 11:39 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Request for CDT 9.0.1

Salut Marc-Andre,

I have one that is relatively minor, but also very low risk (It's in master already):

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/73305/

What do you think?

Regards,

Marc

On 06/15/2016 11:03 AM, Marc-André Laperle wrote:
Hi Doug,

I'm all for more frequent micro releases to fix bugs so +1 from me. Are there other fixes that other people would like to put in at the same time?

Marc-André