Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.0/Neon RC4 (final build) posted

Yes, of course you're right. My wording was quite poor.  We do have the opportunity to react if we find an important last minute bug.

So please let's go ahead and test to confirm this build is to the level of quality we always strive for.

From: Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Jun 6, 2016 20:43
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.0/Neon RC4 (final build) posted

We should probably test it before declaring it final, no?

On Jun 6, 2016 8:39 PM, "Marc Khouzam" <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

the CDT 9.0 RC4 and final build is now posted:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/neon/milestones/rc4

zipfile:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/neon/milestones/rc4/cdt-9.0rc4.zip

It is based on commit: baf20dea397b463086a46283a86303bd62468198

The Simultaneous release contribution is https://git.eclipse.org/r/74732

That's it for 9.0, this is our final build.  The final release is planned for June 22nd.
Note that we expect a re-spin of the platform into RC4a, but that should not require any changes for CDT.

Thanks everyone, congratulations will soon be in order!

Marc