Re: [cdt-dev] Using ASTRewriter to reflect intermediate changes to the AST and perform further rewrites

This is done by creating hew rewriters based on the previously created rewriters. Don't remember examples from the top of my head, but should be able to find a few in the refactoring code.

-sergey