Re: [cdt-dev] Updates for 9.0

Thanks for the info. Just to be clear I was talking about users
installing CDT from http://download.eclipse.org/releases/neon (which
appears in the list of update sites already populated) as opposed to
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/[...]. That has always been the
way I installed CDT in the past, normally starting with Eclipse for
Committers and adding everything else I normally use (I can't imagine
an IDE that doesn't support C/Java/Python fully from the same
instance, where is my EPP package for that ;-)

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.