[cdt-dev] Updates for 9.0

Hey gang,

We currently enter our update site URL into the list of available sites but we disable it. I want to be in a position where if we have emergency fixes to get out before September, I'd like to be able to do that and only have the user "Check for Updates" to get it. My testing this week showed we have some real rough spots where testing has been pretty light, Windows in particular. And if users run into real problems I don't want to tell them to wait until September.

We don't have to do turn it on in our main feature since that would affect all adopters, but I'd like to turn it on in our EPP. Any thoughts on that?

Doug.

Back to the top