Re: [cdt-dev] Porting issue from Luna to Neon

Hi Velimir,

When I was working with Liviu to solve similar API issues with the
GNUARM plug-ins I did go down the thought exercise of multiple
plug-ins. I think it should be possible by tightly specifying your
version ranges, however I came to the conclusion that it was a harder
solution than the slight refactoring needed. In my opinion it is
harder because then you are maintaining two source bases for that
plug-in.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham