Re: [cdt-dev] missing org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core in Neon?

The most serious of the cases involves multi-launches and race conditions between them. Have you ever had the GNU ARM plug-ins behave unexpectedly in multi-core cases?

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On 24 May 2016 at 23:29, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 25 May 2016, at 01:23, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> The point is rather moot because the problem with the ARM plugins is not the removal of org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core. That removal only led to your first visible error. Had CDT left org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core in CDT 9.0 and users installed the ARM plug-ins the problems the users would have faced would be weird class errors instead and would not have triggered until that specific code was run.

I see. in this case things are really bad. but if the 8.x classes are that broken, I wonder how the GNU ARM plug-ins worked till now...

regards,

Liviu