Re: [cdt-dev] How can I prevent the indexer taking over the entire CPU?

Just attached some more dumps and see now that "Worker-8" where CDT is
running has often BLOCKED state -> see dump "21" and later:

e.g.
"Worker-8" #46 prio=5 os_prio=0 tid=0x0000000020f77000 nid=0x1f34
waiting for monitor entry [0x000000002ad9e000]
   java.lang.Thread.State: BLOCKED (on object monitor)
at java.lang.String.toUpperCase(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.String.toUpperCase(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.indexer.FileExistsCache.isFileInternal(FileExistsCache.java:108)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.indexer.FileExistsCache.isFile(FileExistsCache.java:67)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.indexer.ProjectIndexerInputAdapter.resolveIncludeFile(ProjectIndexerInputAdapter.java:114)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.index.IndexBasedFileContentProvider.isIncludedWithPragmaOnceSemantics(IndexBasedFileContentProvider.java:113)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.parser.scanner.CPreprocessor$1.checkFile(CPreprocessor.java:160)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.parser.scanner.CPreprocessor$1.checkFile(CPreprocessor.java:1)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.parser.scanner.CPreprocessor.findInclusion(CPreprocessor.java:1231)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.parser.scanner.CPreprocessor.executeInclude(CPreprocessor.java:1578)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.parser.scanner.CPreprocessor.executeDirective(CPreprocessor.java:1354)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.parser.scanner.CPreprocessor.internalFetchToken(CPreprocessor.java:942)

--
Regards
Andre (anb0s)

Back to the top