Re: [cdt-dev] How can I prevent the indexer taking over the entire CPU?

Hello Doug,

today i faced and analysed this issue with CDT indexer again. I've
attached some dumps created with jstack. How many are needed or what
are methods to look at?
Eclipse is now not responsive (ca. 20 Minutes) and is not refreshing
the GUI anymore, just sometimes i see an update, e.g. "C/C++ Indexer
(76%)" is the state now...

Thanks and Regards,
Andre