Re: [cdt-dev] Breakpoint conference call minutes and actions

Hi all,

The 24th of May has quickly arrived upon us as we are busy getting CDT
9 ready and EclipseCon France is fast approaching.

I am concerned that we didn't announce this meeting beyond the
tentative date (no time yet) that people are not ready for it today.
Is everyone else with actions from last meeting ready for today or
should we reschedule this to the week after the next monthly call,
e.g. 14 June?

Thoughts?
Jonah

~~~