[cdt-dev] Binary Parsers API

Hey gang, one thing I realized as I was trying out the new remote launch is that I don't have binary parsers turned on with my new build configs.

Looking at the core APIs to get them, I see that ICConfigurationDescription has leaked into them as well. As I try to figure out what was so wrong with getting binary parsers by id, I may have to make some API changes there. I'll know early next week.

If anyone has experience they want to share to help me understand the intent, please let me know.

Thanks!
Doug

Back to the top