[cdt-dev] API change made by bug 490475

I'm reviewing the patch for bug 490475, which adds support for C++14 extensions to constexpr evaluation (and improves our constexpr evaluation in various other ways).

I just realized that the patch makes an API change. Just one, as far as I can tell: the return type of IValue.numericalValue() is changed from Long to Number, to reflect the fact that the patch adds support for floating-point constant expression values.

Is this API change OK for CDT 9.0?

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top