[cdt-dev] In local build, UI is huge (scaled up by 2x)

Hi,

I'm experiencing a strange issue where, in my local build of CDT, all of the UI elements are very large, as if they were scaled up by a factor of 2. Please see the attached screenshot to illustrate. The code in the editor is the expected size, as is text elsewhere (filenames in the Project Explorer, menu labels), but pretty much everything else is huge.

This started happening a couple of weeks ago. It was just a minor annoyance while I was only using the local build to run tests and such, but now that I tried to install it into my actual installation, the issue is affecting that installation too.

Any ideas as to what is causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Nate