Re: [cdt-dev] Old Build Results

We can't get back those results.  But they don't actually matter. The failures should be in the new build. If they are not then the failures were caused by flaky tests. You need only worry about the last build for your patch. I've triggered a new build for you.

BR,
Marc

From: "Ragab, Karim" <Karim_Ragab@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Apr 14, 2016 9:53 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Old Build Results

Hi All,

I made a commit before and the build had 2 failed tests but the build results were gone, I wonder if it is possible to get the test results back to be able to solve the problem and check those 2 failed tests.

The build link: https://hudson.eclipse.org/cdt/job/cdt-verify/4224/

The link of the commit: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/65388

Thanks and Best Regards,

Karim Ragab