From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Marc Khouzam [marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: April 12, 2016 2:01 PM
To: CDT DEV (cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [cdt-dev] Committers' final warning to start using proper URL for      CDT repo

Hello,

through http://eclip.se/491489 - Disable direct Git access for CDT
the webmasters will soon disable our _direct_ access to Git.

This should change _nothing_ for you as long as you use:
      ssh://<commiterId>@git.eclipse.org:29418/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git
as the URL for your remote.  Please make sure you do, or else
you will no longer be able to commit.

***You can still commit without going through a gerrit review using the above URL***

In an attempt to clarify, I've put an X on what is being removed.

                You local CDT repo
push              /           \
direction        /              \
   |               /       Gerrit server (verification layer that will automatically pass commit
   |              X            /                              \         through to user-chosen destination)
                  |       push to                         push to
                  |   refs/heads/<branch>     refs/for/<branch>
                  |           |                    Gerrit Code review
               CDT Git Repo at Eclipse.org