Re: [cdt-dev] how to keep backward compatibility for launch file when switch from CDI to DSF

On 29/03/2016 9:18 AM, Marc Khouzam wrote:
When does such a migration agent run?  When the plugin is activated?
Our case is a bit different. Our launch configuration UI extends the CDI UI, we have to translate the CDI launch configuration attributes to the corresponding DSF attributes every time a session is started. For CDT the migration can be done when the DSF core plugin is activated as you said.
Creating an enhancement request would be a good first step ;)

Back to the top