Re: [cdt-dev] Reverse Debug new APIs of M6 to change in M7

No worries, you should see what I'm doing with the new build system APIs ;).

As an update, I'm moving the new build system to use our existing console and environment variables manager which is bringing me to move some of the new build system, APIs at least, down into cdt.core. I may also integrate the scanner info provider that way to. Should all be done by M7.

:D