[cdt-dev] IExternalSearchProvider usage ?

Hi,

I want to extend the c search page, but the implementer didnt use the extension point of search plugin and went to his own implementation with out providing any extension.

We have projects one under other and I want to learn how can I change the scope of search to include a main project that has sub projects. But it doesnt search in sub projects.

Everything is internal how can i extend ?

ilke

Back to the top