From: Justin You <justin.you@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mar 24, 2016 05:18
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] how to keep backward compatibility for launch file when switch from CDI to DSF

Hi CDT:

We are developing our DSF debugger plugins to replace our CDI based plugins. the issue is how to support our customer’s old workspace that contains CDI based launch files?

How DSF-GDB solve this backward compatibility issue over CDI-GDB on the before? What’s the eclipse bug number for this? Thanks in advance.

Thanks, Justin.

Back to the top