[cdt-dev] CDT 9.0 M6 posted - NOTE TO EXTENDERS

Hi,

sorry for the delay, but the CDT 9.0 M6 build is now posted:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/neon/milestones/m6

NOTE TO EXTENDERS:
This build contains API-breaking changes!  Most of them are of deprecated methods,
but a few recent ones are not. We apologize for the problem this may cause, but these
changes were necessary to improve maintainability for the coming years.

The full list of changes are documented in the below wiki. Although the list is long,
you can only look at the changes affecting plugins you extend.  The compiler will
also help you a lot (but not completely).
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/NewIn90#API_modifications

zipfile:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/neon/milestones/m6/cdt-9.0m6.zip

It is based on commit: 5a5de4b1db175e02c38f3e197589489f6d2bc653

The Simultaneous release contribution will updated by https://git.eclipse.org/r/68933

M7 will be on Monday, May 2nd, 2016

We hope the adoption of this build goes relatively smoothly for those affected.

BR,
Marc

Back to the top