Re: [cdt-dev] parameterized tests gdb tests

Hi again,

It seems that the changes break the breakpoint tests, when run as a product (default when right-clicking on test -> run as JUnit Plug-In Test). If I go into the launch configuration and instead chose to run in headless mode, then the test do not freeze and pass normally.

Regards,

Marc