Re: [cdt-dev] Problems setting up CDT using Oomph

Hi Jesper,

It might not be the confrence venue's fault. I have run the oomph CDT process as Marc D linked to. It all downloaded and installed Mars fine, clone cdt, downloaded tp, but now it is stuck apparently on hudson.

It has been chewing 100% CPU for 10 minutes or so, so I think it has failed, I will leave it in case it magics itself :-)

This is the end of the log:

Calculating requirements and dependencies.
Computing prerequisite plan
Fetching compositeArtifacts.xml from http://download.eclipse.org/tm/updates/4.0/
Fetching compositeArtifacts.jar from http://download.eclipse.org/cbi/updates/license/
Downloading org.antlr.runtime
Downloading org.slf4j.api.source
Downloading org.bouncycastle.bcprov-jdk15on.source
Downloading org.antlr.runtime.source
Downloading org.slf4j.api
Downloading org.freemarker.source
Downloading org.bouncycastle.bcprov-jdk15on
Downloading org.freemarker
Checking…
40 KB/3 MB
80 KB/3 MB