[cdt-dev] Problems setting up CDT using Oomph

Hi people,

I'm trying to use Oomph to setup a CDT environment, but Oomph keep getting stuck when downloading stuff for its target platform. The exact place it gets stuck seems to vary from time to time, but for example here:

Fetching org.antlr.runtime.source_4.5.1.v20160210-1233.jar from https://hudson.eclipse.org/orbit/job/orbit-recipes/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/releng/repository/target/repository/plugins/

I'm sitting with the EclipseCon wifi at the moment, so maybe that is a problem. Anyone else seeing this? I'd hate having to go back to setting up my CDT workspace manually. :)

/Jesper

Back to the top