From: Marc M <h4xx0rz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Feb 24, 2016 17:09
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Accessing the debug context after launching

Hi there,
I am using the GdbLaunchDelegate in order to attach the debugger to an application.
However, I do not see a way to control the debugger afterwards, such as suspend/resume the threads or setting breakpoints.

Can someone point me at what classes to look at or what to do in order to achieve that?
If I do unterstand the code correctly, the only way to get such a context would be to somehow traverse the debug's view tree. Is that correct?

Thank you very much in advance,
Marc

Back to the top