Re: [cdt-dev] Marking functions and types not reachable by using the source include headers.

Hi Carlos,

You have arrived at the email list for developers of and contributors to CDT. You will probably get more suitable help on the CDT user forum http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=80 or on Stack Overflow http://stackoverflow.com/tags/eclipse-cdt (with eclipse-cdt tag).

To get you started, I recommend reviewing how to set-up the indexer and scanner, especially as it sounds like there is a mismatch between those configurations and the build setting you have at compile time.

http://help.eclipse.org/mars/topic/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user/tasks/cdt_t_sd.htm

http://help.eclipse.org/mars/topic/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user/reference/cdt_u_pref_build_scanner_discovery.htm

If you are having a specific problem, it would help if you had a specific example of code too.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham