Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse product based on CDT

Christelle BURGUERA wrote:

> We develop some plugins installed in an Eclipse CDT (we download an Eclipse CDT and install our plugins).
> I want to brand my own Eclipse to add our icons, about dialog….
>
> I’ve done a first version based one org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench :
>             Under .product I’ve
>                         Product Definition : Product : myproduct.product / Application : org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench
> I’ve added under the feature all the plugins CDT.
>
> There is a way to have an EclipseCDT directly ?

It's probably easier to add the CDT feature (org.eclipse.cdt.feature.group) than all the CDT plugins, but other than that, as far as I'm aware, that's the way to do it. It's what we do for our product. I'm not sure what you mean by "directly".

 -Christian

Back to the top