From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Jonah Graham [jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: February 1, 2016 1:57 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.0/Neon M5 posted

Hi Marc,

Should the cdt.b3aggrcon[1] file in simrel be updated with the M5
version now? Or is there another gate to go through first?

PS I am trying to learn procedures by understanding what CDT does in
practice. This is in preparation for a new project proposal which I am
going co-lead on: http://kichwacoders.com/introducing-project-january/

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/c/simrel/org.eclipse.simrel.build.git/tree/cdt.b3aggrcon

Jonah
~~~