Re: [cdt-dev] Submitting to gerrit a patch intended for a branch

I believe you submit it to refs/for/cdt_8_8 instead.

At the command line you might do:
git push origin HEAD:refs/for/cdt_8_8

in egit you can right click on the repo in the Git view and choose
"Push to Gerrit" and type in the branch to push too.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.